|« The Signal: EP050||The Signal: EP049 »|
We Have the Signal: The Dodos (great name for a show!) - check out this live performance from a San Francisco indie pop band with some interesting percussion. A single of theirs appeared on an earlier Signal mix.
That's about all I have to say about it. "Watch it."
A short list of facts:
1. I bought a bamboo stick for a little over a dollar and it's in a pot on a shelf near me. It had been outside, but wasn't doing too well.
2. It's been foggy recently. El Cerrito may get a lot of that in the winter months. Which is great.
3. I'm working from home today, and just killing a little bit of time before helping run an online demonstration of a web tool, which will be for the benefit of clients in the US and abroad.
4. I bought shoes that have tread that goes up the heel and the tread keeps grabbing the pants legs and dragging them under the shoe, to get walked on and frayed. Why is this a useful design? Is it to help me get traction if I'm ever dragged somewhere backwards, like by cops or kidnappers?
5. I was going to have breakfast cereal this morning, Grape Nuts with banana. Turns out: no banana. Turns out: no milk. There's just a bowl of grain whatever-they-ares, sitting on the counter.
And there you go! You're USDA recommended dose of diary-style tedium.