1) That strange figure standing among the fruit trees, just there. Can’t you see it? When the lightning strikes, briefly?
4) The unknown fate of numbers 2 and 3.
5) The known fate of numbers 6 through 10.
11) Life’s fleeting nature. Every bird and bug, every enemy and friend, just ripples on water.
12) The taste of your own tongue. It curls back. What are you?
13) The crying sound the number 8 makes. It’s just looking for attention. QUIET DOWN, 8!
14) Lists from health/beauty magazines that make you think your life could be better if you just read one more list.